Yaeger is Hiring!
Yaeger Architecture is expanding and we are searching for candidates! Join a dynamic team who values your creativity and technical abilities.
At Yaeger Architecture we enjoy a casual working environment, growth opportunities, and an environment that welcomes creativity. We have a talented team who leads the organization to efficiency and effectiveness. We value innovative and outgoing team members. Our culture fosters an environment which values your input in the work you do and provides the opportunity to be a voice for the company as a whole. People drive our team forward.
We are searching for the following candidates:
Project Manager / Project Architect
We are currently seeking a Registered Architect with ten to twenty years of experience to lead the design and production of projects including those in the multifamily, hospitality, retail and government markets.
- Proficiency in Revit;
- Must demonstrate excellent communications and leadership skills;
- Experience in leading and coordinating teams of professional staff, consultants, and clients;
- Must demonstrate creative and technical excellence and the ability to clearly communicate in graphic, written, and verbal modes.
We are searching for candidates with the following credentials:
- Are graduates of an accredited architecture degree program, with zero to five years of experience;
- Must be proficient in Revit, and should have experience in 3DS Max, V-Ray, and other common graphics software;
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and traits, and the ability to clearly communicate in graphic, written, and verbal modes;
- Creative and technical excellence is required.
Yaeger Architecture has over 40 years of intellectual, creative, and collaborative excellence within our team. If you are ready to join our dynamic team, please submit (via e-mail) a cover letter that discusses your capabilities, a complete resume, and work examples (combined single PDF file preferred).
Please copy and paste the following URL to your browser and follow the instructions. https://ciims.cindexinc.com/job/403581