Yaeger is Hiring a Marketing Coordinator
Yaeger Architecture is seeking a Marketing Coordinator. The new hire will lead marketing efforts to support our team across all market sectors. Ideal candidates are organized and self-motivated with a passion for elevating the client experience.
Join our collaborative team located in the growing Lenexa City Center. We offer mentorship, hands-on learning, interesting local and national projects, professional resource training, and advanced education support. Applicants must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and traits. We also value the ability to clearly communicate in graphic, written, and verbal modes.
- Preparation of proposals and qualifications packages as well as interview materials.
- Communication with consultants to coordinate qualifications required for submittals.
- Management of the company website.
- Development of social media strategy and posts to blog and social media sites.
- Exhibit booth design and staffing for career fairs, expos, and events.
- Design brochures, direct mail, advertisements, and other marketing print and digital collateral.
- Tracking of marketing activities.
- Coordination with professional photographers.
- BA or BS in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in a related field.
- Experience working for AEC or professional services corporate marketing team is preferred.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Superior organizational, written, verbal and visual communication skills.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Matthew Turner at email@example.com or 913-742-8030.