Yaeger Architecture, Inc. and its team of consultants were commissioned to prepare a site analysis and usage plan for the City of Columbia Water and Light Complex located at 1514 Business Loop 70 East in Columbia, Missouri. The purpose of the analysis and plan was to provide a planned phased approach to future site usage.
The specific scope of services included:
• An analysis of current facilities
• Current and future needs assessments
• Recommendation for renovation or reconfiguration
• Need for new construction of facilities on existing property
• Need for new construction of facilities on consultant identified property